It's the Day after THE Wedding of the Year!
Is there anything as spectacular as a Royal Wedding? As one commenter stated, "This will be the last Royal Wedding of this scale, and this close to the throne for many years to come". The next 'close to the throne' Royal Wedding will be when William and Catherine's kids get married... or when Harry & Meghan's do. (Yes, Princess Eugenie gets married in 5 months, but she's 8th in the line, and unlikely to be Queen). So we all HAD to enjoy this one, right?
Just a few of my thoughts on the Royal Wedding:
· William and Harry are really Thor & Loki in disguise.
Seriously, think about this a second:
~~ William is going to be King, just like Thor
~~ Harry is a jokester, just like Loki
~~ They are both sons of the King
~~ Heimdall (Idris Elba) was at Harry/Loki’s wedding
· William looks most like Diana but Harry has the most personality like Diana
|And she would be so, so proud of her boys|
· Harry is going bald the same way William and Charles did!
·If Your Groom/Husband/Boyfriend/Partner doesn't look at You like THIS, get rid of him:
· If You don't look at your Husband/Groom/Boyfriend/Partner THIS way, you should leave:
· LOVED the flowers and the tributes to Diana
· The Queen and Prince Phillip...wow. In their 90's and the LOOKS:
Married 70(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and a half years and the way she looks at him like he hung the moon just for her. Bodes well for the new royal couple, doesn't it?
England has a Class Act in their Queen.
· It’s a WEDDING, not an ‘event’ and they made it a WEDDING not an event
Whether you like the address from the Minister or not, whether you liked the informality, or venue, or order of service, or the way the bride walked herself down the aisle, or anything else, it was first and foremost Harry & Meghan's Wedding. And it ROCKED because they made it theirs.
· OMG Princess Charlotte is a total doll!!!
How can anyone not go, "Awwwwwwww"?
· Keeping the small kids in a separate room probably helped them behave so well
They were in the back room, not the front venue, and probably allowed to fidget and talk and move...all the things young kids naturally do. If you have young kids in the wedding, this is the way to do it.
· Everyone should have a moment that makes them look like the pageboy when the trumpets played
Just look at his expression! He's delighted and surprised and amazed and happy. We ALL deserve a moment like this, don't you think?
·Horses are like kids and they don’t always do what they ‘should’
"I ain't gonna do it and you can't make me! Come on, let's party a little, shall we? I've been standing at attention for two %^&* hours!!!"
· GINGERS RULE!!!
I didn't like her dress. Sorry, folks, but it was plain, and to me, sort of ugly. Not at all 'Princess-y', but if she liked it, that's all which matters :)
I didn't like the cake either. It looked like someone forgot how to make LAYERS and so they had to be separated. NOT my idea of a wedding cake at all. And where was the topper???
I sorta liked their 'real' names were used only right at the beginning and then their 'go by' names were used after. It was 'them'.
What did You Like/Dislike about the Royal Wedding?