New from K.D. Rose

Need something light and fun this Holiday Weekend? Try this! SPECIAL SALE UNTIL JUNE 1!

The Brevity of Twit  by K.D. Rose  

Published by Three Worlds Press

Now available for Pre-order on Amazon, for release on May 21! Coming soon to Kobo and i-Tunes.

Introductory Special Price of $1.49. Save $1.50 until June 1!

The Brevity of Twit will soon be on Kobo and iTunes as well.




A witty walk through the minefield of tweeting, twitter, and the many uses we have socially for it. From serious poetry to a scandalous take on improper grammar, this fast paced take on the brevity of chatting in 140 characters or less will have you falling in love with tweeting all over again.

Don't let the title fool you into thinking this is a mindless book, however. If you take your humor with insight, self-deprecation, pithiness, and more than a little geekdom, this might be just the lift for you.

In Which I Finally Post Once Again

  
Hello World!  No really. This isn’t the rote WordPress hello, it’s me, author KD Rose saying “Hi.”  I’ve been absent awhile due to illness and now I’m back. I’m here, maybe not running with the bulls but at least hobbling with the um, well, chronically pretty darn god-awful ill.  But enough about that. I’m all about keeping it positive (except when I’m not). But see- things are looking up! Literally. This is a view from my yard so life can’t be all bad. 



Add to that a wonderful husband, family, and even a wonderful publisher and I have a reason to dig out the old keyboard again. Ok, it was actually replace the new wireless keyboard which didn’t work worth squat with the old wired up keyboard that still works just fine, but that’s technical life for a plebian.
I’m posting on this date to mention that despite everything I have a new book coming out on May 21st, 2015- and it's already available for pre-order on Amazon. Titled The Brevity of Twit, this humorous book is everything I used to be. Using the Twitter forum as a scroll, The Brevity of Twit yields humor, insight, and poetic vigor in a light read that will both lift your spirits and make you ponder. So take a gander. My publisher decided to publish it despite the absence of the entire being of the author (me). What more can an author ask for? The book will be on Amazon and other neat sites. I’ll post the links once the book is live.
In the meantime I’m going to un-pause and reinvigorate. It’s been awhile since I’ve sipped the creative nectar and I’m sure it will be as sweet, tangy, and ironic as I remember.


Comments