I'm a Reviewer AND a YEAR LONG CONTEST for You!

 HAPPY NEW YEAR! LET'S START 2016 WITH A YEAR LONG CONTEST AND LOADS OF GREAT BOOKS!

I'm decided to share reviews as part of a project I'm working on. Here's one of the sites where you can find me. As always, check this page first, since I plan to post loads of reviews here.

Professional Reader

I also plan to have a YEAR LONG CONTEST. Here's how it works:




1. Read a book, either hard copy or e book. Buy it, borrow it from a friend, get it from the library, win it from the author, but please don't buy and return it.  This must be a NEW book to you, read in 2016.

While I love to read just about anything, the focus of this contest is ROMANCE. Any romance novel, from extreme erotica to sweet to Christian to historical to contemporary to all in between is eligible.

2. Post a review on Amazon, Good Reads or Smashwords. You can either leave a star rating or give a written review (most authors and readers LOVE written comments to tell why you loved/hated the book).

3. As River Song (my absolute fav heroine) says: NO SPOILERS in your review. Don't ruin it for others :)

4. Post the link to your review here on this blog or on my Face Book Page (https://www.facebook.com/MiaEwrites/).

5. After you post the links to 10 reviews, you win an e book of your choice that's .99 or under.

6. After you post the links to 20 reviews, you win an e book of your choice that's between $1.00-1.99.

7. After you post the links to 50 reviews (WOW you are almost as big a reader as me -w-) you win an e book of your choice $5 or under.

Ready to start 2016 with a Reading Bang? Ready, Set, GO!


Comments