It's Been a While...

... and now I'm back! Life tends to move at a race or a snail...there doesn't seem to be an in-between does there?

So...we had a pandemic we still aren't completely out of (and may never be) and by all signs, another one fast developing. We've had 2 presidential elections (in the US) and a deeply divided country I'm not sure will ever find its way back to the United. As I write this on this August day, the world is in drought with record-breaking heat all over the globe. We had metoo, BLM, school shootings, world violence, and hundreds of other things.


For me, personally...We lost my beloved father to heart disease and I have fought 'the big C' harder than I ever thought I'd have to. I sold the home where I raised my kids and downsized to a home 1/4 the size...and right in town! Country comes to town alright! I've lost 3 very close, funny, beautiful friends to this horrible disease, and I'm dealing with a boatload of survivor's guilt. I'm also now in (omg, was I insane?) Grad school.

So my characters had to take a seat (and some were NOT happy about it). I promise not to be away so long again and have some wonderful new stories to share.

Here's to the future, whatever it may be!





Rededicated and Reopened in Memory of Sophie, Riko, and Paula. I will forever miss you.




Comments