SPECIAL POST FROM RHIANNON WELLMAN


Book Name
Word Count Day 1
Word Count Today
Difference
Moon Bound
0
941
941
A Dirty Weekend
333
1468
1135
Writers Block
178
548
370
Out of Uniform and into Love
4504
4614
110



Published or Bust!! Day 13

So I messed up a bit, and seem to have lost a few days so my apologies for that.
I have managed to get a bit of writing done even with a few things going on in my RL job and being sick myself. I am feeling a bit better now though thank goodness.

Today I've done all the things I really needed to do, I'm still feeling more than a little bit ill so it wasn't much. I do now have the benefit of not needed to do anything else other than write for the rest of the day.

But being ill has me thinking. I'm really hungry, but I know it's not wise to eat. So I've been deciding what I'm going to make myself to eat as soon as I feel better. Well the first thing that comes to mind is a nice stake with chips and pepper sauce. Not a lot of cooking involved but damn it's nice.
But I might get a little more adventurous and make a lasagna. (I make my own from scratch) It is very nice, it is very warm at the moment despite it being September so I'll probably make a salad. 

Technically it's not cooking, more assembling. This particular salad is one I learned in Spain. 

You will need:
1 large yet shallow bowl or a deep plate
1 iceberg lettuce
3 chicken breasts (cooked)
1 large tin of pineapples (rings are better cos you can cut them smaller)
1 jar of mayo
Tomato sauce
1 cucumber

You have cut up the lettuce and put a layer at the bottom of the bowl/plate. Then put some chicken and pineapple on top of the lettuce. Cover the chicken and pineapple with lattice, then repeat. The bowl/plate should now be full and all you see is the lettuce. 

Now get some mayo in a different bowl add a little tomato sauce to colour it pink. Cover all the lettuce with this sauce. 

Cut the cucumber into thin slices and place across the sauce.
Serve.

It's that simple. I tend to make this when I have left over chicken from a roast dinner, but I do use chicken breast too.

Now I'm really hungry lol. 

Back to writing for me.

Until tomorrow
Rhiannon

If you want to follow the daily posts you can find a list on my blog, I'll update links as we go, so if you miss a day don't worry you can find it here:


You can also find me on facebook

Buy link:

Comments